REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR ALL CADETS
(Students and Cadet Cadre)
To clarify: If you are classified as a CADET Member of CAP, you are required to submit ALL FORMS! Yes, that means even if you are over the age of 18!
1. Access the links on the right and print out the forms and fill them out and get the
2. Access the Student Info and the List Page to begin preparing for Encampment.
3. DO NOT SEND HARD COPY APPLICATIONS. Please scan your pages and email them to email@example.com. You will bring your hard copies to the in-processing done on the first day of Encampment.
This year our fees
CEAP SCHOLARSHIPS (for first time students only): APPLY EARLY (the sooner you get your application in the more you may receive toward your fees). CEAP APPLICATION PROCESS OPENS MARCH 1, 2019.
No cash or checks will be accepted at any time by any member of the NM Encampment team. ALL MONEY MUST PASS THROUGH THE APPLICANT’S SQUADRON. It is the cadet’s responsibility to be sure this happens and it should occur at the same time as the CAPF 31 getting signed.
Out of state applicants will submit all payments to their home squadron and then have the squadron finance officer submit request for encampment fees to be transferred to the NM WING BANKER: Maj John English, firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OR CASH PAYMENTS
· Checks will be issued to the applicant’s squadron
–ask them how they want it filled out
– note the name of the Applicant in the RE field on the bottom left of the check and on the receipt.
· A photocopy of the NM Encampment payment must be submitted with the CAPF 31 in order for the registration to be processed. CAPF 31 received without a photocopy of the payment will be rejected (Note this is a change from last year) or copies of CEAP apps and acceptance letters.
· Registration forms without a photo copy of the check or photocopy of the cash receipt of the payment to their squadron will not be processed, and will be rendered void until receipt of the photocopy of payment.
· SUGGESTION: get a copy of the check BEFORE you give the check to your squadron!!!
IF APPLICANT’S SQUADRON PROMISES TO PAY A PORTION:
· Squadron’s that promise partial payment must include a promissory note indicating the amount to be covered by the squadron along with the photocopy of the payment by the cadet in order to be processed—both attached to the signed CAPF 31.
· A note could be a handwritten expression on the CAPF31 if necessary; however, the note or indication of promised financial assistance must be clear, signed and approved by the squadron commander. Any questionable information will render the registration void. (Cadets, if you cannot read the note, then neither can we.)
EXAMPLE: If squadron A says they will pay $60 of the Encampment registration fee, then a note from the Squadron commander indicating their promise to pay $60 must accompany the photocopy for $115 by the cadet in order for the registration form to be processed. This note could be a separate piece of paper stapled to the CAPF 31 or it can be handwritten on the CAPF 31. Either way, it must be clear, signed and approved by the squadron commander.
CEAP SCHOLARSHIPS: APPLY EARLY: CEAP APPLICATION PROCESS OPENS MARCH 1, 2019.
· Cadet’s who have applied for a CEAP scholarship, or any other scholarship, must include a photocopy of the CEAP submission or print screen of the submission must accompany the registration form.
· A photocopy of the scholarship application will hold the applicant’s registration form as valid until CEAP scholarships have been announced.
· Once CEAP Scholarships are announced, cadets who did not receive a CEAP scholarship will be expected to pay in full immediately, through their squadron, and submit photocopy of their payment or will risk having their registration voided.
UNPAID REGISTRATION FORMS
All registration forms not paid in full on June 1 or at the time of submission after June 1 will be rejected and / or voided. (Note this is a change from previous years.)